- How does Altamont store my information?
- How is sales tax calculated?
- What are my payment options?
- What's a CVV code?
- Does Altamont Accept PayPal?
How does Altamont store my information?
We take great care in ensuring your safety in shopping online with us. Our entire checkout process and your account pages are encrypted using TLS/SSL so your transactions remain confidential.
In addition, we have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card transactions for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card networks and adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
altamontapparel.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
How is sales tax calculated?
Altamont charges sales tax based upon the tax laws of the state your order is shipped to. All applicable state and local sales taxes will appear on the Order Billing & Review pages during your Checkout process.
The Altamont Online Store is required by law to charge sales tax on orders shipped to the following states: CA, WA, NY, VA, AR, NC, FL, CO, PA, UT, SC, TN, WI, NV, AZ, OK, HI, RI and ID.
What are my payment options?
Payments can be made using the following methods:
- American Express
NOTE: At this time we do not accept personal checks, cashier checks or money orders as a form of payment. Mail orders will be returned. Altamont is unable to withdraw funds from non-U.S. credit/debit card accounts.
What's a CVV code?
In our checkout we ask for your Credit card Verification Value (CVV) code for increased security and protection against fraud.
For Mastercard, Visa and Discover credit cards, you can find this 3-digit value on the back of your card. For American Express cards, this 4-digit number is found printed on the front of your card.
American Express:Discover, Mastercard, Visa:
As required by law, we will never store your credit card's CVV code anywhere and it is discarded after transmission in the checkout.
Does Altamont Accept PayPal?
Yes, AltamontApparel.com is pleased to offer PayPal as a form of payment.
PayPal is an alternate method for purchasing your order on AltamontApparel.com. It enables any individual or business with an email address to securely send payments online. With a PayPal account, you can choose to pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal account balance for any purchase you make. Your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by the seller or merchant. Plus, you're 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
- If you select PayPal as your payment option, you will continue through the standard checkout process then automatically proceed to paypal.com to complete your payment.
- Once you have been redirected to paypal.com, you will have 25 minutes to complete the payment before your order is dropped.